Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Nestabilities Birthday Party!

Happy First Birthday Nestabilities!
Spellbinders is having what we call in my house, a Hunky Birthday! That's were we keep celebrating long past the actual day. Starting Monday June 30, each of the following Spellbinders Designers will be introducing a new release die. And YOU can sign up to win the die! Each Spellbinder's Designer will debut a different die every day through July 13! Visit all the blogs and become eligible to win the Grand Prize, a New Raspberry colored WIZARD and $500 in dies! Just stop here for some cookies for breakfast, and click through to the Designer's Blog to enter! I have my new release dies, and OMG, you are going to love them!



**above card credited to Donya Schroeder**

4 comments:

  1. OY!!! I want to know NOW!
    This is going to be so fun!!
    I love birthdays esp. Nestie's! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Beth! I'll be looking forward to all the cool creations you share with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that card was made by Donya on the DT, I copied and pasted the dates and the card came with it. Beginner's mistake, I'll go give credit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great b-day card! can't wait to find out about spellbinders! JEN T.(mjk02@comcast.net)




    wwww.jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete