Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here we go again!

Spellbinders is at it again! Its their 5th anniversary and they're practically giving away the farm! Starting next Monday the sneak peeks at the new release die templates are starting. Just like last summer, visit the blog, send the email from the link to register to win the die. But this time you will win not just that day's die template, but each die that has been show up to that day. So every day the prize package gets bigger. If you go to each designated blog on the designated day, and enter to win, you will be entered for the jumbo prize. Here are the official details.

See that tiny little sneak peek die template at the above link? I'm doing that one! And its super cool and fun and so versatile! I can't stop playing with it! But you'll have to wait until January 15 when I get to reveal it. I've been playing with the other new die templates too, and when I first got them I thought, hmmmm, this is interesting. I grabbed some scrap paper, started cutting and embossing, and DING DING DING, how cool is this? So very cool! You all will love these new releases, and the artwork too!

No cookies for breakfast today, I had leftover pizza. Cindy had a bite too, but now she's back upstairs by her daddy. He's been home for almost 2 weeks on vacation and she couldn't be happier. Me, I'm about ready to throw everyone out. These vacations bust up my routine and nothing gets done. I'm ready for work and school when I can finally dig out of the holiday decor, laundry and clutter. And I'm soooooo done with this weather! And 2008. OK, so it's ending on a better note than where it started, but I'm ready for 2009. Enough venting.

Here's to a great 2009 with lots more cookies, artwork and Cindy stories!

Cindy says Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! How stinkin' cute is she?! LOL!!

    Just got my computer back from 2 days worth of virus problems - YUK! Thank goodness my friend's hubby is a computer geek! LOL!!

    Hey! You have the new stuff @ your house?! I know where you live...hmm....heehee!!

    Have a great 2009...yes, I too hate this weather & yes, I too want them OUT!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that expression is just too funny. :o)

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My question is, 'is that really how she feels?' How very very cute!

    ReplyDelete