Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Wishing you and yours plenty of treats!  And yes, you can have candy for breakfast.  We're on our third bag here. And nobody's been trick or treating yet.

Anyway, here's whats brewing over at the Spellbinders Blog, I made this little book out of several dies, enjoy! Click over to see the rest of the pages.


While I'm here I'll post a few more...
Stamping with Foam


And then Tree-Mendous (pardon my lack of centering skills...)





Thanks for looking! 

In other news, we raised a very nice amount for Evan's adoption fundraiser, and had some fun doing it.

Sparky is driving on a permit.  The Beast is suddenly beautiful, but somehow he seems to think he'll be given some flashy new sports car on the event of his 16th birthday.  Once I get over the hysterical laughter of that preposterous fantasy of his, I'll be shopping for a fine and dandy new set of wheels with heated leather seats, (because once you go heated leather you never go back) for which to haul my candy eating keister to the gym and back.

Bring on the Butterfingers!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment