Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Spellbinders News

Yes, that's right, I've got new news! Spellbinders has a new website! You can find it from the old web address, which was www. spellbinders.us, or the new address, www. spellbinderspaperarts.com . Take a look-see around. There's more coming, and a few things to change and add. We've worked hard to make it more user friendly and attractive, I hope you like it.

Who wants a free Spellbinders Die Template? Be sure to enter a comment, your email address wont' show up online, and we won't sell it or use it, unless we need contact you when you win. To navigate to the Blog, go to Show and Tell, then Blog. Or just click here.

Guess who's writing it? Go ahead, guess! That's right, me! I'll be sharing some of my own artwork and and highlighting Design Team artwork to show off techniques, projects and other fun stuff. See the cake there? I made it (cue hair flipping). I'll be sharing how I made it soon, first we have to go over the basics, so keep checking in!

And I'll keep posting here, I have a ton of hilarious Cindy stories and pictures, and I'll be doing some artwork too.

4 comments: